We are currently developing new training materials based on the new MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice to support our members and more broadly the industry, in their education and training obligations.
In the meantime, training materials on the Eucomed and EDMA codes remain available.
For Eucomed, there are two main training options:
- A template presentation on the Eucomed Code (available upon request)
- An online E-Learning Tool designed, with the support of The Solving Company, to support training and education on the Eucomed Code of Ethical Business Practice and provide training certifications.
There are three modules available in the updated E-learning Tool:
- Basic Module: Eucomed Code (based on the Eucomed Code, in particular the Eucomed Guidelines on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals)
- Advanced Module: Third party intermediary relationships (building on the Joint AdvaMed-Eucomed guidance on ethical third party sales and marketing intermediary relationships)
- Advanced Module: Access to the Operating Room (building on the Eucomed recommendations for access to the Operating Room by company representatives)
You can access the e-learning tools here.
Instructions for use:
To enter each E-Learning Tool, the user is asked to register, and can then purchase the respective course modules. The full price list is available upon registration (group discounts available).
For EDMA, a template presentation on the EDMA Code is available upon request.