MedTech Europe has developed the following training and communication material on the new Code of Ethical Business Practice.
1. Training video
MedTech Europe has developed a half-an-hour training video on the key aspects of the Code. Click here to view the video.
2. Leaflets for Healthcare Professionals and Healthcare Organisations
MedTech Europe has developed two leaflets outlining the key changes in the new Code aimed at Healthcare Professionals and representatives from Healthcare Organisations, such as for example medical societies and hospitals.
- Leaflet for Healthcare Professionals (HCPs). Available also in other languages: DE, FR, ES, IT
- Leaflet for Healthcare Organisations (HCOs). Available also in other languages: DE, FR, ES, IT
3. Training slide-decks
Two training slide-decks are available and give a comprehensive overview of the new MedTech Europe Code as well as information on transposition and implementation:
- for legal and compliance professionals. Other languages are available here (DE, FR, ES)
- for sales and business representative. Oher languages are available here (DE, FR, ES)
4. Annual Global Compliance MedTech Conference (GMTCC)
The annual GMTCC is one of the largest initiatives focused on the global compliance issues confronting the medical device and diagnostics industry. This is an association-led and organized initiative to reduce corruption risk and drive global harmonization of compliance laws and enforcement. The conference is designed to educate, stimulate interactive discussions and share best practices on timely global compliance challenges. This conference brings together regulators, industry CEOs, senior compliance professionals, legal officers, both small and large MedTech manufacturers from across the globe, as well as NGOs, physicians associations and outside counsels.
6. Template Grant Agreement & Template Request Form
These two templates were developed to illustrate how a company Grant Agreements and Grant Request Forms could look like.
7. Educational Grant process mapping
This chart aims at illustrating the necessary steps for the different parties involved in a Grant Agreement.
8. Material for Healthcare Organisations and Professional Conference Organisers
Specific material has been developed for industry's key stakeholders, available here.