MedTech Europe is pleased to invite you to a full-day Training Session on secondary legislation in relation to the In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices Regulation (IVDR) and the Medical Devices Regulation (MDR).
The Training Session is hosted by MedTech Europe in cooperation with PACT European Affairs and is aimed at explaining what delegated and implementing acts are, how they are developed and how they are adopted. Concrete examples from the IVDR and MDR will form the backbone of the training. Emphasis will be placed on:
- Explaining the balance of power between the various actors involved in the process
- Providing an overview and expected timeline of key delegated and implementing acts foreseen in the IVDR and MDR
- Understanding how to develop an adequate advocacy strategy with regards to new opportunities offered by the Better Regulation package and the Inter-institutional Agreement on Better Law-making
The training will be led by Vicky Marissen, Managing Director at PACT European Affairs.
- 10h00 - 10h15: Welcome and introduction
- 10h15 - 11h30: Training
- 11h30 - 11h45: Coffee break
- 11h45 - 12h45: Training
- 12h45 - 14h15: Lunch Buffet
- 14h15 - 15h30: Training
- 15h30 - 15h45: Coffee Break
- 15h45 - 17h00: Training
- 17h00 - 17h15: Closing remarks
Lunch will be served on the premises and the training will be concluded by a Networking Drinks hosted by our CEO Serge Bernasconi to celebrate the Official Launch of the Ethical MedTech Compliance Platform.
The workshop is open to 25 participants; therefore a first-come first-served policy will apply. As seats are limited, we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
The price of the workshop is 220 euro + VAT.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will be able to join us at the workshop.