The EASD organises the Diabetes Technology 2015 on 11-12 February in Düsseldorf, Germany.
The event has two major objectives: presenting top level research in all areas of diabetes technology and bringing together the most important stakeholders from research, industry and regulatory institutions worldwide.
- Medical devices in Europe – emerging political issues
- E – Health / Mobile Health – A look into the future
- Reimbursement for medical devices in Europe
- Erik Hansson, Belgium, Deputy Head of Unit, European Commission, DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- Kelly Close, USA, Close Concerns
- Stefan Sauerland, Germany, IQWiG