Medical Devices and Combination Products: What are the trends in this rapidly evolving field?
The healthcare industry is increasingly embracing the opportunities offered by medical devices, in vitro diagnostics combination products and health information technology. The EuroMeeting 2015 looks at the regulatory challenges of combination products, in vitro diagnostics combination products and new developments in health information technology.
The DIA EuroMeeting 2015 dedicates a theme to:
- Regulatory challenges posed by these novel combination therapies, particularly the biologics used in drug / device combinations
- Regulatory aspects of how information technology and health apps collect and use the data generated by modern medical devices
- Ensuring a regulatory environment capable of reacting quickly and maximising its benefits for the patient.
The theme will also provide the latest news on the upcoming European Medical Device Regulation and In Vitro Diagnostic Regulation, highlight the latest trends in international medical device regulation and analyse consequences of the future European legislative changes for substance-based medical devices.
Speakers and theme leaders include:
- Paul Jansen, Global Head Medical Devices US, Sanofi, USA
- Jesús Rueda Rodríguez, Regulatory Affairs Director, European Diagnostic Manufacturers Association
- Sabina Hoekstra-van den Bosch, Global Regulations and Standards, Philips Healthcare, the Netherlands
- Christa Wirthumer-Hoche, Head, Austrian Medicines and Medical Devices Agency, Austria
- Marina Malikova, Executive Director, Surgical Translational Research Operations and Compliance, Boston University School of Medicine, USA
Download the advance programme.
EDMA and Eucomed members benefit from a discount on the regular fee (member rate).
Benefit from a group discount: If a major group from a single organisation wishes to register for the EuroMeeting 2015, contact us to discuss discount possibilities. Contact us for details.
DIA Europe, Middle East & Africa Contact Centre
Küchengasse 16 | 4051 Basel, Switzerland
t: +41 61 225 51 51