At the occasion of EuroPCR, major stakeholders, inventors, and key players in the ecosystem committed to research and innovation in the field of cardiovascular medicine gather each year in Paris.
The second edition of PCR Innovators Day will take place in Paris, at the Palais des Congrès, on Monday 18th May 2015, from 9.00 am till 5.30 pm. PCR is leading this initiative, with the collaboration of Eucomed, CVpipeline, Innovation in Medtech and Venture Capitalists representatives.
This one-day event will be the opportunity to encourage Europe as the place for innovation as well as to promote best practices in Med Tech/ IT and E-cardiovascular care. A majority of latest innovative and disruptive technology projects will be presented and shared with medical experts, professional investors, academic researchers and regulators.
In addition to last year, there will be organised structured networking interaction with a mix of company innovation presentations, moderated discussions and keynote lectures in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
The programme of the day will be focusing primarily on the five themes as follow:
- Device based therapies for heart failure
- Innovation in treatment of peripheral vascular disease
- Interventional cardiovascular care: sensors, wearables and devices in the e-age
- Multimodality imaging and interventional cathlab of the future
- Mitral and tricuspid valve intervention