The Financial Times is delighted to announce the FT Digital Health Summit Europe: Delivering Scalable and Affordable Innovations taking place on Wednesday 10th June in London, UK.
Digital health is reaching a crucial turning point. With a growing array of digitally enabled health applications capturing the public imagination, increasing numbers of consumer brands entering the digital health space, and the industry attracting record levels of investor interest, the stage looks set for the transformation of healthcare delivery models.
The FT Digital Health Summit Europe brings together leaders from life science and pharmaceutical companies, healthcare providers, technology corporations, investors and regulators to assess how these barriers can be addressed and what the roadmap look like for healthcare’s digital future?
- Sir John Chisholm, Chief Executive Chair, Genomics England
- Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer, England
- Jessica Federer, Chief Digital Officer, Bayer
- Murray Stewart, Chief Medical Officer, GlaxoSmithKline
- Klaus Dugi, Senior Vice President Medicine and Chief Medical Officer, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Pascale Witz, Executive Vice President, Global Divisions and Strategic Development, Sanofi
- Sir Andrew Dillon, Chief Executive, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
Eucomed & EDMA members benefit from a 10% discount on the regular rate. Please quote MEDTECH10 when registering.
And register before 10th April to save £200.