MedTech Europe elects a new Board of Directors
Posted on 06.12.2019
Rob ten Hoedt, Executive Vice President & President, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) of Medtronic was elected as Chairman of the Board.
Mr. ten Hoedt will be part of the new Operations Management Committee (OMC) together with:
- Hani Abouhalka – Vice Chairman – Johnson & Johnson, Company Group Chairman, Medical Devices EMEA
- Yasha Mitrotti – Vice Chairman – bioMérieux, Executive Vice President EMEA Region & Global Commercial Performance
- Christian Parry – Vice Chairman – (Stago) SIDIV, Senior Vice President, Public Affairs
- Meinrad Lugan – Treasurer – (B.Braun) BVMed, Member of the Management Board, Division Hospital Care and OPM B.Braun & Chairman BVMed
- Philippe Jacon – Cepheid, President Cepheid HBDC / Senior Vice President, Global Access
- Eric Thepaut – Boston Scientific, SVP & President EMEA
Further members of the new Board of Directors are:
- Greg Ahlberg – Abbott, Vice President Abbott Diagnostics EMEA
- Lucile Blaise – Resmed, Vice President, Western Europe
- Nicolas Chandellier – (BD) SNITEM, BD France VP/GM and BD France SAS President
- Bernard Colombo – Roche Diagnostics International, President Europe, Middle East and Latin America
- Didier Deltort – Zimmer Biomet, President Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Bill Doherty – (Cook Medical) Irish MedTech Association, Executive Vice President Cook Medical
- Sophie Dutilloy – Alcon, President, International Vision Care Franchise
- Philipp Lindinger – Austromed, Managing Director
- Stuart Silk – Stryker, President Europe, Latin America, Canada and EMEA
- Carlos Sisternas Suris – FENIN, Director
- Benoit Traineau – DiaSorin, Regional Vice-President Europe & Israel
- Bas Verhoef – Philips, Senior Vice President
- Kerstin Wagner – Siemens Healthineers, Vice President Marketing and Sales Diagnostics
- Martin Walger – VDGH, Managing Director
MedTech Europe would like to thank the outgoing members of the Board for their major involvement in driving the association priorities forward: Michelle Brennan (Johnson & Johnson), Ian Bell (Alcon), Massimiliano Colella (Smith & Nephew), Claude Dartiguelongue (Thermo Fisher), Peter Ellingworth (ABHI), Cristiano Franzi (Baxter), Michael Heuer (Roche) and Józef Jakubiec (MedTech Polska).
The new Board of Directors will serve a two-year term.
About MedTech Europe
MedTech Europe is the European trade association for the medical technology industry including diagnostics, medical devices and digital health. Our members are national, European and multinational companies as well as a network of national medical technology associations who research, develop, manufacture, distribute and supply health-related technologies, services and solutions.