- Market access: we advocate attractive funding, pricing, and reimbursement policies to help medical technologies reach international markets
- Trade issues: we seek fair business terms in international territories, with fewer tariff and non-tariff barriers to trade in medical devices and IVDs
- Regulatory issues: we promote regulatory reforms that are in line with international norms, avoiding unnecessary delays in patient access to innovative technologies
- International health policies: we work with agencies including the World Health Organisation (WHO) to help develop clear, common guidelines for the use of medical technologies
- Ethical conduct: we promote and help to implement the principles of ethical business practices across the world.