1st European Value-Based Procurement Conference – 12 December in Brussels
Posted on 03.10.2019
The 1st European Value-Based Procurement Conference A new paradigm in Health Care will be held on 12 December 2019 at The Hotel in Brussels. An Early Bird rate is available until 18 October – register here!
Organised by the Value-Based Procurement Community of Practice (VBP CoP) and supported by EHPPA, EUREGHA and MedTech Europe, this conference aims at discussing and partnering for patient-centric, quality and sustainable health care by adopting Value-Based Procurement and changing procurement practice.
The following topics will be covered:
• Fostering a change towards Value-Based Procurement: National and regional policy and investment initiatives
• EU’s role in fostering Value-Based Procurement for innovation and social cohesion, economic growth, fiscal stability and sustainable health care
• Pioneers in Value-Based Procurement: innovative procurement procedures from technology to solutions
• Early Adoption of Value-Based Procurement: a revolution in mind and evolution in practice
• How to accelerate the shift to Value-Based Procurement
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
• Rifat Atun, Professor of Global Health Systems, Harvard University
• Nick Batey, President at EUREGHA/ International healthcare, Welsh Government
• Alyson Brett, Chief Executive Officer, NHS Commercial Solutions, member of EHPPA
• Carmen Laplaza Santos, Deputy Head of Innovative and Personalised Medicine Unit, DG RTD, European Commission
Stakeholders experienced or interested in public procurement are welcome to register at www.vbpconference.eu.