Eager to participate in Innovative Health Initiative projects? Now is the time – the draft texts for calls 6 and 7 have been published!
Posted on 09.11.2023
The draft texts for the Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) calls for proposals #6 and #7 have been published. The following draft topics have been announced:
Call 6 (two-stage)
- Support healthcare system resilience through a focus on persistency in the treatment of chronic diseases
- Development of practical guidance and recommendations for using real world data/real world evidence in healthcare decision-making
Call 7 (single-stage)
- Improving clinical management of heart disease from early detection to treatment
- User-centric technologies and optimised hospital workflows for a sustainable healthcare workforce
- Clinical validation of biomarkers for diagnosis, monitoring disease progression and treatment response
Why are draft texts published?
Draft texts are published in advance of the official launch to allow applicants time to build a consortium and begin preparing a strong proposal. Although the topics are subject to minor change, they provide a solid indication for the confirmed calls. The topics have been added to the IHI Call Days portal to facilitate networking between potential public and private partners.
Stay up to date with the latest updates on the call topics on the IHI portal.
For more information, please contact Patrick Boisseau, Director General Industry Strategic Initiatives.