Still a few days to apply for the first IHI calls
Posted on 07.07.2022
There are still a few days to apply for the first calls of the Innovative Health Initiative (IHI). Applicants can submit their proposals by 20 September 2022 on the EC portal for funding and tenders, which will be evaluated by independent external review panels managed by the IHI Office.
Six topics are open for competition to public and/or private consortia:
- An innovative decision-support system for improved care pathways for patients with neurodegenerative diseases and comorbidities
- Next-generation imaging and image-guided diagnosis and therapy for cancer
- Personalised oncology: Innovative people-centred, multi-modal therapies against cancer
- Access and integration of heterogeneous health data for improved health care in disease areas of high unmet public health needs
- Cardiovascular diseases – improved prediction, prevention, diagnosis and monitoring
- Setting a harmonised methodology to promote uptake of early feasibility studies for clinical and innovation excellence in the European Union
For applicants to better prepare, useful resources are available below and on the IHI website:
- Model Grant Agreement
- Model Consortium agreement
- Call Topic text
- Brokerage platform
- Template for ideas
- EC Funding & Tender Portal
In addition, recordings of webinars on the topics and the rules of participation are also available.
We wish applicants the best of luck.
Please contact Patrick Boisseau, Director General Industry Strategic Initiatives, for more information.