First IHI calls launched on 28 June 2022
Posted on 07.07.2022
The first calls of the Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) were launched on 28 June 2022. Six topics are open for competition to public and/or private consortia:
- An innovative decision-support system for improved care pathways for patients with neurodegenerative diseases and comorbidities
- Next generation imaging and image-guided diagnosis and therapy for cancer
- Personalised oncology: Innovative people-centred, multi-modal therapies against cancer
- Access and integration of heterogeneous health data for improved health care in disease areas of high unmet public health needs
- Cardiovascular diseases – improved prediction, prevention, diagnosis and monitoring
- Setting a harmonised methodology to promote uptake of early feasibility studies for clinical and innovation excellence in the European Union
Applicants can submit their proposals by 28 September 2022 on the EC portal for funding and tenders which will be evaluated by independent external review panels managed by the IHI Office.
In order for applicants to better prepare, useful resources are available on the IHI website:
- General presentation of IHI
- Guidelines and templates for applicants
- Model Grant Agreement
- Strategic Research & Innovation Agenda
In addition, recordings of webinars on the topics and on the rules of participation are also available.
We wish applicants the best of luck.
For more information, please contact Patrick Boisseau, Director General Industry Strategic Initiatives.