Join the 2nd European Value-Based Procurement Conference online
Posted on 05.11.2020
Organised on 1st December 2020 by the Value-Based Procurement Community of Practice and supported by EUREGHA, EHPPA and MedTech Europe, the event will bring together a growing community of experts from the procurement community and from industry, with the aim of bringing healthcare into a value-based future.
This year, the Conference will be fully virtual, and you’ll be able to join from anywhere in Europe. Moreover, by registering for the event, you will get an exclusive access to the conference material for a month after the conference.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
• Lars Dahl Allerup, New Business Development Manager at Corporate Procurement, Capital Region Denmark and founder of Rethink Value
• Virginie Dor, Partner, CMS DeBacker
• Rodolphe Eurin, CEO, La Tour Hospital
Interactive presentations of posters will be organised in break-out rooms. There are 8 poster presentations confirmed including:
• Ritmocore; integrated management of patients (Spain) by Sofía Moreno Pérez (Procurement Coordinator, RITMOCORE project)
• Current state-of-play of VBP in the NHS (UK) by Brian Mangan, Value Based Procurement Project Lead, NHS Supply Chain
• Cyclotron innovation procurement (Denmark) by Louise Brink-Thomsen, Project Manager, Procurement Development and Strategic Partnerships at The Capital Region of Denmark
For more information on registration and materials, please visit the Value-Based Procurement Conference website.
And don’t forget to follow the hashtag #VBPConference on social media for updates.