One month left before the Global MedTech Compliance Conference 2017
Posted on 06.04.2017
There is only one month left to register for the 9th edition of the Global MedTech Compliance Conference (GMTCC) which will be held on 3 & 4 May in Amsterdam.
Join the current 190 participants and take part in our different sessions:
- Plenary sessions will cover the following topics: (1) the shift to value and its impact on compliance, (2) Less rules, more trust, (3) the interactive session on the codes convergence with key stakeholders.
- Discussions with subject matter experts which will tackle CSR and Human Rights, MedTech Europe Code / CVS, Latin America, China, Middle East, Transparency & Disclosure, Anti-Corruption, Credentialing, Promotion and Advertising Practices and Managing Risk.
- Breakout sessions will cover topics such as the role of compliance in handling privacy and big data, the relationship with distributors and the evolution of practices, and will also exchange at how to optimise educational grants to ensure industry support to medical education.
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Dutch Ministry of Health who will be represented by Marcel van Raaij, Director Pharmaceutical Affairs & Medical Technology.
- Prof. Sylvie C. Bleker-van Eyk, Professor at Free University of Amsterdam
- Nicola Bedlington, Secretary General of the European Patient Forum and Michel Ballieu, Executive Director of Biomed Alliance
- Nacho Abia, President and CEO, Olympus Corp. o/t Americas
- And more
Visit now gmtcc.com to find out more information about agenda, speakers, logistics, etc. and to register!
READ MORE about compliance
A new blog has just been posted this week: Building MedTech Compliance for Tomorrow – written by Aline Lautenberg, Director Legal and Compliance, MedTech Europe & Christopher White, General Counsel, AdvaMed.
This blog is part of the GMTCC 2017 blog series. More articles are available here.