Register now for The new MedTech Forum and save up to 20%
Posted on 28.09.2017
The MedTech Forum will be held on 23-25 January 2018 at the EGG in Brussels. Registrations are now open with a special Early Bird discount – register now!
What will you hear about?
The following topics will be addressed during the 35 plenary, parallel, sponsored sessions and experts’ roundtables.
- Business strategy: Data protection, Compliance, Integrated offerings, Gamification, Value of Diagnostic Information (VODI),…
- Digital developments: Internet of Things, Cybersecurity…
- Market Access: MedTech access models, Most Economically Advantageous Tendering (MEAT) Value-Based Procurement…
- Regulatory: IVDR, MDR, Notified Bodies…
Who will be speaking?
Over 50 speakers representing the industry, patients, policy-makers… will delve into the challenges and opportunities for the MedTech industry. To name but a few:
- Bill Hagestad, Senior Principal Cyber Security Engineer, Smiths Medical
- Terry Wilcox, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Patients Rising and Patients Rising Now
- MedTech CEOs: Herman Verrelst (Biocartis), Elie Lobel (Orange Healthcare), Bernd Montag (Siemens), Jean-Luc Belingard (BioMérieux), Nadim Yared (CVRx)
- Anita Finnegan, Founder & CEO, Nova Leah Ltd.
- Hannah Rose Thomson, Senior Manager Health and Wellness, Elvie
Why should you attend?
The new format of The MedTech Forum allows us to offer a programme in which all healthtech stakeholders will find an interest – whether in the sessions or in the networking or sponsorship opportunities. To see what The MedTech Forum has in store for you, visit www.themedtechforum.eu.
Stay tuned as the programme is regularly updated with new topics and speakers.