The European MedTech Forum attracted this year over 550 international attendees from 26 countries!
Posted on 04.01.2017
On 1 & 2 December 2016 industry experts, health professionals, patients, payers and policymakers gathered to discuss this time of unparalleled change in the medtech industry. Translating technology into the kind of progress society demands is the shared challenge of our time and the cooperation between all stakeholders will be central.
In case you missed the event, key speakers have also shared their views on our platforms “MedTech Views” and “This is MedTech”.
Several blogs have already been published, such as:
- Sarah Reinertsen – The para-triathlete with a mission
- Roger Gonzalez – Changing lives one step at a time
- Kevin Warwick – Blurring the lines between man and machine
- Robert Madelin – 4th Industrial Revolution: driving sustainable development
- Joffry Maltha – Bringing the digital revolution to the lab
- Philippe Held – Skin cancer screening for all
- Bertin Nahum – Let’s share the future of health
- Marlies Schijven – Serious gaming can transform medical education
We are also pleased to inform you that the presentations and pictures are now available on the European MedTech Forum website.
Thank you all for having joined us and for having contributed to the success of this event!
See you next year!