The MedTech Forum and GMTCC 2019: last chance to benefit from Early Bird
Posted on 30.01.2019
Tickets include access to the MedTech Forum and the Global MedTech Compliance Conference (GMTCC). Don’t miss this opportunity to join over 1000 MedTech business & compliance leaders on 14-16 May 2019 in Paris and register now!
The MedTech Forum programme will include sessions on:
- Value: Value-Based Healthcare, Value of Diagnostic information and Value driven Procurement;
- Access: MDR/IVDR, Notified bodies, HTA and Brexit;
- Digital: New business models, Advancing digital health in Europe’s regions, Cybersecurity and The digital transformation of healthcare;
- Business developments: Trade agreements, Genomic testing and personalised medicine, 3D printing and NGOs shaping MedTech;
- Discussion with CEOs in plenary sessions CEO #nofilter
Highlights from the GMTCC programme are:
- The digital transformation & compliance: Roundtable discussion with Chief Privacy Officers – hear from CPOs on issues arising from the new digital age and the changing business models;
- Post-mortem analysis of the MedTech Europe Code – discuss the practical challenges (e.g. speaker support) met by companies with regards to the MedTech Europe Code. Registration to this session is only open to participants duly registered to the GMTCC / MTF 2019. Registration is mandatory and is only possible if both business and compliance register at the same time. A first-come, first-served basis policy will apply.
- Transparency: What’s next for the industry? – With the spreading transparency laws around the world, is there a need to start discussing global transparency?
To view the full programme of the event, please click here.