MedTech Europe’s contribution to the consultation on the European Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Authority (HERA)
In May 2021, MedTech Europe provided input to the EC consultation on the European Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Authority (HERA).
This is the second public consultation that the European Commission launched on HERA after the first on its Inception Impact Assessment open throughout the month of February (MedTech Europe’s input available below).
This second consultation covers issues, such as:
- EU framework to develop, manufacture and deploy medical countermeasures
- Threat and risk assessments & EU instruments
- Market dynamics and supply chain intelligence
- Development and financing of new countermeasures in times of crisis
- Impacts, role, scope and coordination.
Posted on 18.05.2021