Considering joining an industry consortium in IHI? Industry Brokerage Event on 27-28 October 2022
Posted on 02.11.2022
Five industry associations, EFPIA, Vaccines Europe, EuropaBio, COCIR and MedTech Europe organised a remote Industry Brokerage Event on 27-28 October 2022. The objective of this event was to reinforce existing proposals addressing the five 1-stage topics in the IHI Innovative Health Initiative call number 3 and facilitate the emergence of new proposals:
- Screening platform and biomarkers for prediction and prevention of diseases of unmet public health needs.
- Patient-generated evidence to improve outcomes, support decision-making, and accelerate innovation
- Combining hospital interventional approaches to improve patient-generated and increase hospital efficiencies
- Decision-making in the European ecosystem for Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) and other innovative therapeutic modalities for rare diseases
- Digital health technologies for the prevention and personalised management of mental disorders and their long-term health consequences
The Industry Brokerage Event opened opportunities for MedTech companies to pitch their proposal to attract new partners or join an existing consortium. It was also an opportunity for MedTech companies new to IHI to discover how to build a solid proposal driven by an industry consortium.
For more information, please contact Patrick Boisseau, Director General Industry Strategic Initiatives.