Global MedTech Compliance Conference: Registration opens with Early Bird rate
Posted on 04.02.2016
The Global MedTech Compliance Conference (GMTCC) will be held from 24 to 26 May 2016 at the Convention Center of Dublin (CCD), Ireland. Registration is now open and an Early Bird discounted rate is applicable until 19 February. Register now!
The conference is attended by senior industry executives, in-house compliance professionals, legal counsels, healthcare professionals, lawyers, policy-makers and other stakeholders focused on European, national and international anti-corruption and more broadly compliance issues.
The conference will cover trending topics such as direct/indirect sponsorship, transparency or fair market value and present perspectives from all over the world, with a strong focus on emerging markets.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Benson F. Smith, CEO, Teleflex
- Kevin Lobo, CEO, Stryker
- Nacho Abia, CEO, Olympus
- Sinead Keogh, Director, IBEC/IMDA
- Carlos Gouvea, President, ABIIS (Aliança Brasileira da Indústria Inovadora em Saúde)
- Guido Palazzo, Directeur, Professeur, Département de Stratégie, HEC Lausanne
- Ian Watson, Cutting Edge of Laboratory Management in Europe (CELME)
- Julie Bonhomme, Deputy Director Legal Affairs & Compliance, EFPIA
- Laure Le Calvé, Avocat associée, LCH
- Linda Sneddon, WL Gore
- Pascal Garel, Chief Executive, HOPE
Jointly organised by AdvaMed and MedTech Europe, the GMTCC is the most comprehensive compliance meeting in the MedTech industry worldwide.
For more information on the programme, speakers, other attendees and much more, regularly visit the event website at gmtcc.com. Do not forget to tweet using the hashtag #GMTCC!