Third Party Sales and Marketing Intermediary Compliance Diligence Resource
To ensure and improve ongoing patient and clinician access to innovative, reliable, and effective medical technologies, it is often necessary for medical device and diagnostics manufacturers to engage SMIs to assist, among other activities, in the marketing, sale, and/or distribution of the Companies’ products or services. The form of, and terminology used by Companies to describe relationships with SMIs varies, but may include dealers, wholesalers, distribution or sales agents, marketing agents, brokers, commissionary commercial agents, independent sales representatives as well as travel agents and meeting planners.
- AdvaMed – MedTech Europe SMI Illustrative Scenarios & Compliance Program controls for 3rd Party SMI Relationships
- AdvaMed – MedTech Europe SMI Brochure – English/Chinese/Spanish/Portuguese
- Distributor Training Slides- Chinese/French/German/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian/Russian
- Joint guidance for medical device & diagnostics companies on Ethical Third Party SMI relationships
- Third Party Sales and Marketing intermediary compliance diligence resource
Posted on 10.07.2014