COVID-19 Information Hub – 2020 Recap
Posted on 09.12.2020
This is the last MedTech Monthly newsletter of 2020, and we’d like to recap and bring to your attention the different content available in our COVID-19 Information Hub.
Over the year, MedTech Europe published explanatory materials, policy documents, podcasts and campaigns that shines a light on the role of medical technologies in tackling the ongoing pandemic. You can find some of the materials below:
• Podcast: COVID-19 second wave: what has changed
• Stockpiling as an instrument to strengthen public health emergency preparedness and healthcare systems’ resilience
• Guidance: Re-entry of Medical Technology Representatives in Healthcare Facilities
• Ensuring a successful transition to the new IVD Regulation in Light of COVID-19
• What Types of Diagnostic Tests Exist to Detect COVID-19?
We will continue to provide you with informative and relevant content in our COVID-19 information hub.
Despite this challenging year, the MedTech Europe team wishes you happy holidays and we will see you all next year, here on MedTech Monthly. Stay safe!
The MedTech Europe team.