Innovative Health Initiative: resources for idea submission, consortium building, proposal writing and proposal submission
Posted on 19.07.2022
The Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) is the world’s largest public-private partnership in life sciences under Horizon Europe.
It was founded by the European Commission and the European life science industry, represented by the industry associations COCIR, EFPIA (including Vaccines Europe), EuropaBio and MedTech Europe. By supporting projects that bring together industries, universities, patients, regulators and others, the IHI aims to pioneer a deeper integrated health research approach.
This unique initiative strives to:
- Pioneer the patient-centred integration of knowledge, technology and products
- Tackle each and every aspect of care to improve the lives of patients across Europe and beyond
- Strengthen Europe’s position at the forefront of medical innovation
- Address current and future health challenges
Medical technologies, including medical devices, in vitro diagnostics and digital solutions, are crucial components of innovative healthcare solutions for European citizens, patients, and healthcare professionals. Together with the pharma sector, medical technologies will contribute to projects within the IHI to deliver integrated and impactful patient-centric solutions.
Any corporate member of MedTech Europe can apply to IHI calls for proposals and get funding if successful.
If you want to learn more about IHI’s current and future funding opportunities, please look at the IHI information section.
A selection of additional resources useful for idea submission, consortium building, proposal writing, and proposal submission are accessible here after:
- Model Grant Agreement
- Model Consortium agreement
- Call Topic text
- Brokerage platform
- Template for ideas
- EC Funding & Tender Portal
- How to prepare a project proposal
- Mutual multiparty confidentiality agreement
For more info, don’t hesitate to contact Patrick Boisseau, Director General Strategic Initiatives.